Excellent opportunity for a CNC Programmer looking to join a rapidly expanding company where you will undergo bespoke training for you to learn new skills and progress your career.
Are you a CNC Programmer looking for plenty of overtime to maximise your earnings? Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding company that are willing to invest in your future?
Established for over 30 years this company has been increasing headcount year on year. They specialise in High speed machining, Fabrication and welding of aluminium, stainless steel and plastics for an array of specialist industries. Due to an increased workload they are now looking for a CNC Programmer to join their close knit team of experienced engineers.
In this role you will programme, set & operate a range of machines using AlphaCAM to manufacture bespoke components using many different materials. You will receive manufacturer courses in areas to maximise your potential and progress your career.
This role would therefore suit someone coming from a background in programming that is looking to join a company known for being a great place to work and build a career, whilst receiving training and plenty of overtime to maximise your earnings.
· CNC Machining & programming to produce bespoke, high quality components
· Specialised Training on CAD/CAM and Programming tailored to your skill set
· Overtime to maximise your earnings
· CNC Milling programming experience
· looking to work for a precision engineering company
· Commutable to Dartford in Kent