Competitive Salary + Early Finish on Friday + Full Training + Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance
Do you have experience in cylindrical grinding, setting, operating and or programming CNC's? Are you looking to learn a new set of skills? This is fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company who are known for their great work culture and get the chance to work on specialist equipment.
This well-established, manufacturing company have been trading for over 100 years, with big growth plans in place. You will be part of a small, close knit team where you will be given full training and the chance to work with specialist equipment.
This role would suit an individual from a machine operating/setting background or similar, looking for a new role which offers plenty of training and the chance to work on specialist equipment.
- Program, set up and operate CNC and manual machines, cylindrical grinding, produce first-off components for inspection, inspection of components, interpret operations sheets, drawings, sketches and CAD to program and set up parts, clean and undertake preventative maintenance of machines
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
- Full, on the job training on specialist equipment
- 39 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 08:00-5:00, Early finish on Friday 08:00-1:00
- Experience with programming, setting and operating Studer CNC Grinders and manual machines
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Good eye for detail with excellent hand/eye coordination
- Looking for role within an industry leading company
Reference Number. BBBH207550
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.