Salary DOE + Full Training + Flexible Working Hours + Overtime + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you experienced in working with CMM's and looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility within a small highly skilled team. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
The suitable candidate will be an Engineer/Technician with either experience in calibration and/or CMMs.
- Loading programs & operating CMM Machines, complete inspection reports, maintain all relevant records & data
- Operation of Zeiss & Mitutoya CMM Machines using Calyspo 7.2/MCOSMOS V3
- Full time, permanent role with an early finish on Friday
- Experience with Mitutoya CMM machines using MCOSMOS V3 highly advantageous
- Understanding of Calibration, be able to use measuring equipment such as mics, verniers, callipers, gauges
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Reference Number: BBBH216256
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.