Chemist - Graduate
£20000-22000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Are you a Graduate Chemist looking for your first step on the career ladder with an industry leading company who will invest heavily in your training, development & career progression?
On offer is the chance to join a stable company who will invest heavily in your training while you reap company rewards with bonuses and overtime.
This is a well-established organisation and is leading within their industry and offers its varied industrial services to a range of industries across the UK.
The role is based in Berwick-Upon-Tweed where you will be involved in the receiving, processing and disposing of hazardous waste. The role will suit a graduate with a chemistry degree. This is a varied role, assisting the other members of the team in general Treatment Plant operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with a close knit team who will train you and put you through courses in the testing & treatment of hazardous waste.
- Testing / Sorting and Bulking of drum/packaged waste materials.
- Maintaining Database & manual records
- Completing paperwork for materials received / stored and dispatched
- Shrink-wrapping, labelling and preparing of materials
- Provide technical advice on chemicals to departmental members and other divisions as required
- Monday - Friday
- Degree in chemistry
- Appetite for learning/developing/attending training courses/training/progression
- Driving licence & the ability to pass security clearance tests
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom