£26-30K plus overtime at time 1/2, child care voucher scheme, private health care
7.30am-4.pm Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Are you an experienced Calibration Technician or from a instrumentation/electronic/electrical background looking for a permanent position in the Engineering hub of Aberdeen?
This is a superb opportunity to be a valued employee, in a growing company, who offer a niche product and service, and have an excellent reputation with their clients.
Overtime is available at time and a half and can significantly top up on earnings.
This position is to work in a small but highly experienced team.
- Full time, permanent role working Mon-Fri with a niche electronics manufacturing company
- Calibration work-pressure and temperature
- Also become involved in the rental side of the business
- Any calibration experience preferred-pressure and/or temperature
- Instrumentation/electronic/electrical background
- Willing to be trained and developed
Reference Number: BBBH213279
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.