£32,000 - £36,000 + Vehicle + Excellent Company Benefits
Home based: Poole
Are you a calibration engineer seeking a widely varied field service role with an expanding market leader that can provide industry specific training & technical progression in your role?
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leading company that offers long term job security and plenty of overtime.
This company has been a market leader for over 30 years- they design & manufacture specialist heat treatment equipment for high profile customers in aerospace, power generation, automotive & medical markets. They have gone through a period of expansion, so are now hiring to meet their levels of demand.
This is a new position created due to expansion- you will divide your time between customer site and the laboratory. You will be required to travel the UK and stay away from home.
This role would suit a Calibration Engineer seeking a field based role with progression & specialist training.
* Carrying out planned UKAS & traceable calibration of customers' equipment on site
* Equipment Control- ensuring site equipment is returned, maintained & checked
* Technical Support- diagnosing faults, repairing or reporting back
- Experience in Calibration
- UKAS accredited OR knowledge of heat treatment industry of significant advantage
- Happy to cover the UK
Precision, metrology, Engineering, Test, UKAS, calibrate, furnace, manufacturing, aerospace, power, automotive, heat treatment, gas, pressure sensors, control systems, controls, instrumentation, Laboratory, Humidity, Temperature, Pressure, Electrical, Service, equipment,