Excellent role on offer for a CAD Engineer looking to join a dynamic, market leading manufacturing company where you will work on exciting custom projects for a company that are well known to look after their staff whilst having an opportunity to progress your career.
Do you have experience of using 3D CAD? Do you have experience of R&D and looking at innovative ways to develop products & equipment? Are you looking for a hands on role where you will be fully involved in whole project lifecycle from concept, design, manufacturing and delivery whilst liaising directly with the customers?
Established for over 40 years this market leading, niche manufacturing company supply bespoke products to a range of high profile sectors, such as the Motor Sport, Formula 1 and Defence sector. After a very successful 6 months they are looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic CAD Engineer that will support their growth plans.
In this role you will be required to design custom products with CAD software for production in on-site manufacturing facility. Design solutions will be developed through close liaison with customers and in accordance with agreed design principles and procedures. To assist with R&D projects from concept to completion. You will also be involved with product development, researching materials, suppliers and systems.
This role would therefore ideally suit a CAD Engineer with experience of designing in 3D who has a mechanical engineering degree or equivalent practical experience, with excellent material knowledge. You will ideally have experience in designing and specifying aluminium and steel fabrications as well as designing tooling for glass fibre and carbon fibre products but lots of training will be provided.
* CAD Engineer
* 3D design using Inventor software however training can be provided
* Research and development
* Working directly with the customers
* Training and Progression opportunities
* £26,000 - £30,000 + 24 Days Holiday + Lots of Training + Progression Opportunities + Bonus
* CAD Engineer
* Must have experience of designing in 3D
* Must have experience of designing in a variety of materials
* Mechanical Engineering degree or relevant experience
* Must be commutable to Norwich or serious about relocating to the area