Birmingham Based - Commutable from West Bromwich, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton
£35,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a looking to work with a world leading manufacturer of ventilation systems, who offer technical training whilst putting Design at the forefront of their business?
On offer is an opportunity to become a go to expert at a leading ventilation company that are specialists in their field that offer plenty of routes to progress your design career.
This company is looking to increase in size and continue their upward trajectory established in the pandemic with the look to maintain their fantastic progression scheme for the right candidate.
This would suit someone who is highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD (min 4 years) that has previous experience of using thermal / CFD modelling software (preferred), looking to join a company that prides themselves on their fantastic business ethos and their employee satisfaction rates.
- Prepare 2D fabrication drawings from sketches or order specifications using AutoCAD
- Submit drawings for approval, revise drawings as required and issue for manufacture
- Assist product design and development activities including thermal and flow dynamics calculations
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Preferred experience with thermal/CFD modelling software
- Ideally have knowledge of ventilation systems or fabrication processes