CAD Drafter (6 Month Contract)
Negotiable Salary DOE + Opportunity for Permanent Hire
Are you looking to join a company offering a varied role working across niche engineering projects at the forefront of their specific market?
On offer is the chance to join North America's 'go to' organization working with expert engineers and the chance to work for the organization permanently.
In this position you will work closely with engineering, production and design teams to manufacture a variety of products for customers such as NASA, Space X and the Navy. You will use Solidworks and CAD to draft the mechanical aspects of the equipment, prepare and modify technical engineering drawings and update drawings and documentation when necessary.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role with a high degree of autonomy, technical challenge working with some of the worlds largest and well recognized organizations.
* Work collaboratively with design and production team across industry leading projects
* Use CAD to create, modify and update drawings for mechanical products
* 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent after
* Experience as a CAD Drafter / Technician
* Manufacturing or production background
* Aerospace or Automotive experience is preferred but not essential
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.