C++ Support Engineer
Competitive Salary + Training and Progression opportunities
Excellent opportunity for a Support Engineer with a passion for problem solving to make their mark on products in data visualization.
The company has a mission to establish products in the data visualisation with a focus on graphics software's that stand out from the crowd. They have developed a unique and leading tool allowing visualization in third party applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate will have a background in support engineering with a solid foundation in Windows architecture, along with a keen mind for problem-solving and customer interaction.
A Unique opportunity to join a well-established company with a diverse, multicultural environment. The position offers training opportunities and progression paths to software developer positions and more.
- You will respond to customer tickets and feedback with solutions or troubleshooting
- You will be perceptive of customer enquiries and able to use the appropriate tools to identify the issue, file or virus causing the problem
- Evaluating and even creating tools that help you in your work
- Maintenance and upgrading of systems
- A Team player looking for a fast-paced environment
- Successfully completed a related degree or technical training
- Experience in Windows Architecture
- A keen mind for problem solving
- C++ experience is an advantage
Reference Number: BBBH199756
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Mayes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.