Business Unit Manager (Manufacturing)
Based in Hereford
£55,000 - £65,000 + Progression + Excellent Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Regular Bonus + Company Benefits
Are you a Manager with experience in a manufacturing environment looking for a role where you will be an integral part of the company and will allow you to progress even further?
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to take on the responsibility of managing and directing the overall activities of the department as well as the processes in place are . You will become experienced in increasing the productivity through effectively managing both people and resources.
The company specialise in providing bespoke products for a range of big name clients. They have roots dating back to the 1800's and are one of the major European metal production facilities in their industry.
This would someone with strong managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
- Overall responsibility for full company processes to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency
- Managing a team of highly skilled engineers across your department
- Promote a positive working culture in which people maintain high quality standards across the department
- Previous Management experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Someone who is confident with people management in a varied role
- Looking for an exciting position at a large, industry leading company
Manufacturing, Cold, Draw, Manager, Management, Engineer, Technician, Facility, Warehouse, Project, Management, Hereford, Leominster, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester
If you are interested, click "Apply" or contact Rise Technical and ask for Dominic Firth-Smith.