Business Development Representative
$90,000 - $150,000 + Profit Sharing + Career Progression + 401K + 4 weeks PTO + Company Vehicle + External Training Courses + Health Care + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
Are you an experienced Business Development Representative looking for a highly varied role with comprehensive training programs and unlimited career development?
On offer is a unique opportunity to work autonomously with a flexible work schedule using your technical expertise in the Energy industry to drive business growth and build lasting customer relationships across the Permian Basin region.
This company is an independently owned organization with a stable and supportive environment that specializes in the consultancy of waste management for the oil & gas, mining, and wastewater industries. They are looking for an experienced business development specialist to their growing team and assist in the expansion of the company's operations within the Permian Basin.
In this role will play a key part in developing new businesses and building new relationships in the region by consulting clients on this company's environmental services. You will also be responsible for conducting radiological surveys, setting up meetings, and writing detailed reports. This position offers flexible hours and a high level of autonomy while providing unlimited growth potential for the right candidate.
This role would suit an experienced Business Development Representative who has experience in the Energy industry looking for a dynamic opportunity to grow and develop new business for a rapidly growing company entering a new market, that offers continuous training and career progression.
- Build strong relationships with customers, understand their business objectives, and provide tailored solutions to address their specific challenges.
- Rapport building with new and existing clients across the Permian Basin.
- Act as a technical expert and consultant, providing comprehensive product knowledge and solutions to clients.
- Business Development or Technical Sales background
- Existing contacts in the Permian Basin region.
- Experience in water treatment, waste management, or radiochemistry is beneficial.
- Valid Driver's Licence
Keywords: environmental services, sales, oil & gas, water wastewater treatment, waste removal and disposal