Business Development Manager -Utilities Distribution Sector
£50-60K basic plus Bonus plus vehicle
Home/Field Based, covering the South West of England
Are you an experienced Sales Executive/Business Development Manager with B2B experience, looking for an prestigious and challenging position within the utilities connection sector
The company is a leading successful business in the utilities infrastructure business, with staffing levels in the hundreds and a national remit.
In this position you will be hands on and be comfortable operating up to board level with clients
- Home based permanent role with South West England remit, reporting into the Sales Director, of a large national utilities connection business.
- Create the opportunity to quote for electricity & fibre projects within the region
- New business and account management responsibilities
- Working experience in a business to business sales position selling both products and services
- Utilities distribution industry experience essential
- Ability to work from home and manage the South West England patch
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Nick Smith