Business Development Consultant - Key Accounts Teams
South of England
£45-60k + 25% Commission (£75k OTE) + Company Car + Fuel Card + 25 Days Holiday + Holiday Purchase Scheme + Pension + Private Health insurance + 4x base life assurance
Are you looking for a new challenge with a career development path?
This company are an expert in energy and engineering, pursuing worldwide customer satisfaction and supporting automation through the most advanced pneumatic technologies. Employing thousands of talented employees in over 80 countries worldwide, this company want to take 2022 over with some big expansion plans.
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for winning new business by following the company sales strategy. The role will require the implementation of an attack strategy based upon comprehensive understanding of the customers' business and product needs, as well as the development of robust professional relationships with key customer staff.
This role will be based within our key accounts team and you will be responsible for managing your day to day activities, journey planning, proactively setting up business meetings and drive sales by offering high levels of customer service.
· Valid UK Driver's licence
· Sales experience, ideally within the automation industry
· Engineering knowledge/qualifications
· Proven success with OEM accounts
Ideal Candidate will have:
· Honesty, integrity, and excellent relationship management
· Experience in working towards targets, goals & KPIs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a consultative sales approach
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Strong drive and resilience
Benefits and package:
· Competitive annual salary dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
· Up to 25% quarterly commission based on growth
· A company car; currently from the VW and Audi group
· Private medical insurance
· Ongoing training and development
Reference Number: 151190
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates