Edinburgh / Remote
£35,000 to £45,000 + Holiday + Pension + Flexible Working + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Business Analyst looking for an autonomous role offering outstanding training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career?
On offer is the chance to utilise your experience as a Business Analyst in a role engaging with this company's portfolio of reputable clients across industries such as Life Science and finance in order to understand and map business processes, data flows and business needs.
This company are a Full-Service Digital Agency based in Edinburgh. With an excellent reputation in their industry and constant demand for their services, they are rapidly expanding and are looking to bring on board a Business Analyst.
This role would suit a Business Analyst who is looking for a long term career, developing deep relationships with clients, getting to know them and their systems, and working on key projects for a company where you will be able to advance technically and progress your career.
* Engage with clients to understand and map business processes, data flows and business needs
* Capture various requirements from subject matter experts, gather metrics on current operations and understand points of pain for clients
* Develop deep relationships with clients by getting to know them and their systems and processes
* Hybrid working; blend of WFH and on-site in their office in Edinburgh
* Business Analyst with experience of B2B e-commerce platforms
* Understanding of web application development and database design and modelling
* Experienced in stakeholder management and of working in Agile teams
* Looking for a long term career in a company where you will be able to advance technically and progress your career
Reference Number: BBBH154512
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.