Building Services CAD Technician (REVIT)
£30,000- £40,000 + 25 days Holiday + Company Pension + Flexible hours + Qualification support + Progression + Hybrid
An exciting opportunity for an CAD Technician (REVIT) to take on challenging and rewarding role as they look to expand their unique team.
If you have experience in Auto-cad and Revit software, this role will support your career progression with exceptional company benefits.
This well-established company is based in London with a growing portfolio and award winning structural, civil and building services engineering design practice; ensuring they always offer environmentally conscientious solutions. They take pride in their good values and supportive environment.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing technical engineering deliverables including Building Information Modelling and CAD drawing production, attending meetings, and supervising production of project deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an engineering design office or team. You will have the ability to create Revit families and have an understanding of running clash detection reports. You will also have experience in the production of engineering documents.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company with a fantastic company culture, with a chance to develop professional skills and further progress in your career as they offer internal and external training including, CPD sessions and support Chartered.
- Develop technical engineering deliverables including preparation of drawings and Building Information Modelling
- Assist with preparation of reports and specification
- Developing Revit Templates
- Attend internal meetings
- £30,000- £40,000 + 25 days Holiday + Company Pension + Flexible hours + Qualification support + Progression + Hybrid
- Knowledge of environment and sustainability issues
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements and legislation
- The ability to create Revit families and understand how to run clash detection reports
- Experience in Auto-CAD and Revit Software
Reference Number: BBBH156549
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jessica at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates