Branch Sales Manager (Building Materials)
£28,000 - £32,000 + Progression + Training + Car + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Sales person, from a Building Materials or similar background, looking to play a key role within an industry leading company offering lots of opportunities to continue developing and progressing your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead and become the go-to person for the Sales across the Branch in a customer focused and relationship building role.
You will utilise your abilities to drive the ongoing success of the business as they continue to dominate the marketplace.
Branching out into new industries, this company are rapidly expanding and have invested a lot in the development of their sites. Due to an ever-growing client base and internal promotions, they are now looking for an additional Sales Manager for their Nottingham site.
This role would suit someone with sales experience within the Building Materials / Timber industry, looking to continue progressing their career into roles such as Area Sales or Business Development Manager in the future.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Supporting the Branch Managers with overall business drive, as well as the Key Accounts Manager
- Liaising with various departments to ensure the quality of products and service are upheld
- Mix between office based and local site visits
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Experience within a Sales role (field sales or counter sales)
- Ideally knowledgeable of building materials or similar
- Customer services background or experience dealing with people
- Looking for a challenging role with opportunities to progress
- Full UK Driving License
Reference Number: BBBH154356
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.