£40,000 - £45,000 + Training + Progression + Company Bonus + Private Medical Insurance + Excellent Company Benefits
Loughborough (Commutable from: Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Castle Donnington, and Coalville)
Are you from a Bid Writing, Tendering or Proposals background, looking for an exciting career opportunity where you will be heavily invested in and play a key role in the company's success?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be the 'go-to' person with full autonomy for the bid writing process, and will receive further technical training with long term career prospects.
The company cover a range of construction and civil engineering projects throughout the UK. Due to their continued expansion and ongoing success, they now have a brand new role on offer for a Bid Writer to join their team.
This role would suit someone with bid writing experience within a technical field, looking to join a growing business, with long term progression opportunities.
- Leading the bid writing process, writing high quality and convincing content
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and Bids Coordinator
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders throughout the bid process
- Further technical training provided
- Previous Bid Writing or similar experience
- Construction / Civil Engineering background
- Good administration and organisational skills
Reference Number: BBBH206538
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates