Project Manager / Site Supervisor-Highways (NRSWA)
£45K + 10% bonus, + Car.
Are you an experienced Backfill/Reinstatement Site Supervisor with experience of working on public highways, looking for a permanent role offering an excellent package and a local patch?
The role is with a large, national utilities group known for training and career/salary progression.
The role will focus on sites across the local area and involve supervising Team Leaders / HGV Driver Operators / Hotbox Operators.
- Full time permanent role (Mon-Fri) covering South East England and coming with car and bonus.
- Working on development sites and public highways
- Ensure team compliance to legal and Group policy and procedural requirements.
- Responsible for work planning, material and plant ordering, recording of all works undertaken and quality controls.
- NRSWA management monitoring certificate CSCS qualification
- Experience of site supervision on development sites and public highways.
- Experience of leading Health and safety compliance
Reference Number: BBBH158648
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.