Excellent opportunity for an expert within Automation Systems & Projects looking for a lead role where you will implement New Systems and be the go-to person on the shop floor for Software Systems.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company where you will be the go person to integrate all Automation Systems within their factory.
As a company they are very well established in their industry and operate on a global scale, due to continued success they looking to expand this by integrating and improving their manufacturing processes.
This role would suit an Engineer with previous experience integrating Automation / Calibration projects within manufacturing.
* Implementing & Managing of Automation
* Design and document the system hardware and software
* Develop data acquisition systems for automated testing and calibration
* Continuously improve Automation processes & equipment
* Previous experience developing software
* Strong Electrical / Electronic knowledge
* Track record of successful code deployment in a manufacturing
Electrical, Electronics, PLC, Process, Project Engineer, Design Engineer, Automation, CNC, Software, Programming, C++, SQL, Durham, Newton Aycliffe, Stockton on Tees, Bishop Auckland, Middlesbrough, data acquisition, calibration rig.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Dan Brady at Rise Technical Recruitment.