Do you have a background as an electrical superintendent within the solar industry?
Are you looking for a role that will offer progression, technical development and responsibility?
This company is a leading Solar construction firm focusing on providing turnkey EPC services on large scale Utility Solar projects across the United States. This reputable business have been expanding rapidly, with huge plans for the future in this booming industry. Despite their size, they pride themselves in maintaining their family like culture and are looking for the right individual to join their already professional team.
This role is based on the field and the candidate must be willing to travel around the US from site to site. You will be providing coordination, planning, and support to Electrical Superintendents and contractors on large utility solar projects surrounding the electrical scope of the site.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing support on large self-perform projects. They must have proficiency in the installation, testing, acceptance, maintenance, and repair of medium voltage cables. They must be willing to travel with rotations going home every 3 weeks or so.
This is a great role for a highly motivated individual in the construction industry looking to start a long career in a leading solar company where you can continue to progress your career and skillset.
*Ensure the high-quality installation of electrical portions of project, including underground electrical collections system
* Work with Electrical Superintendent in development of project schedules and updates, and creation of 3 week look-ahead
*Monitor Safety, Quality, and Efficiency of subcontracted work on every project
*Provide work direction and performance evaluations
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years' experience working with medium voltage equipment and cable, installation of collection line construction.
* Experience providing support on large self-perform projects
* 100% travel required with rotations going home every 3 weeks or so.