*** Assistant Acoustic Consultant ***
£28,000+ Great Benefits Package
London - Hammersmith
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Acoustic Consultant to join a fast-growing acoustic consultancy that specialises in acoustic assessments/surveys for a wide range of applications and industries, worldwide.
On offer is the chance to join one of London's leading acoustic consultants where you can take the next step in your career and continue your professional development.
In this role you will be undertaking the full spectrum of acoustic surveys on site as well as preparing and providing scope of works and fee proposals for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum qualification of an Undergraduate degree in Acoustics/or Audio Tech and/or the IoA Diploma.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Undertake sound insulation testing on site with assistance from a senior colleague.
* Undertake Noise and Vibration Surveys on site with assistance from a senior colleague.
* Prepare scope of works and fee proposals for clients with assistance from a senior colleague.
* Prepare technical reports with assistance from a senior colleague.
*Undergraduate degree in Acoustics/or Audio Tech and/or the IoA Diploma.
* Has excellent time management for on-site/off-site work
* Has a basic understanding of acoustic design
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with internal staff members and clients
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.