Asset Survey Manager
18 Month FTC
60-80% Remote working
£48,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus + Car User Allowance
Are you a Asset Survey Manager looking for your next long term position with this award winning company that have exciting growth strategies over the next 5 years?
On offer is an excellent package, superb pension, regular salary reviews and the opportunity to join an organisation that are rated the best in their field for job satisfaction.
This market leading company are a housing association and property redevelopment firm. Due to continuing success, they are set to become the largest developer of new homes in the UK, managing over 70,000 homes across London and the South East.
You will lead person for all new building legislation within the organsation and responsible for leading all building surveying on the project. Preparing reports and specifications, managing external contractors to deliver site specific works. You will also need to have a back ground of fire systems surveying requirements.
* Dealing with all Building Surveying on the project
* Working in and around London.
* Main point of call for new building legislation
* Excellent building surveying skills
* Experience of fire system surveying requirements
* Experience of working in Social Housing
* Understanding of contract law and excellent knowledge of standard form contracts
* Experience of managing contractors and consultants to deliver within budgets and timescales
* Relevant technical qualification
* Will have excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills
Reference Number: BBBH155445
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Turpinat Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.