Area Sales Manager (London / South Coast)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Progression + 28 Days Holiday + Share Options + Pension
London & South
An Excellent opportunity to join a multimillion turnover, global leader in the Electrical, Engineering, and Oil & Gas industries sector as an Area Sales Manager.
In this role you will utilise your skills and Commercial knowledge to work alongside this high performing team, You must be self-driven, customer focused and business knowledgeable with the ability to work under pressure.
You will work closely with the Regional Manager to agree target customers and ensure service levels are being met by the internal team.
On offer is a Area Sales Manager role with an award winning, well established and leading company based in the North East. You will be an integral part of the Sales team leading the way within the Manufacturing industry. You will get to drive forward revenue growth..
This role will suit any individual with a Technical Sales background in Engineering / Advanced Manufacturing..
This is a fantastic chance to enter a one of kind position in an industry that is guaranteed to excite and technically challenge you.
The role & Person:
- Develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
- Selling standard products and bespoke technical solutions to the cable, telecom utility industries (or similar).
- Self-motivated autonomous worker, but have a real team ethos and belief in supporting colleagues to drive the products and company forward.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a wide variety of tasks
- Strong personality - confident and outgoing with good communication skills.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Pipeline / Cable Component industry and products
Reference Number: BBBH155369
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Conor Meehan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.