£55,000+ depending on experience with Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for an Architect to join a multi-sector design practice that is able to draw on a wide range of experiences to deliver inspirational buildings that complement their context and exceed expectation
On offer is the chance to join one of London's leading Architectural firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company is a collaborative design practice that brings together experts in urban planning, architecture, interior design, engineering, landscape and innovative solutions. Bringing together international professionals together as a team, developing and unleashing their talent in a collaborative approach that involves the whole community, stakeholders and clients.
In this role you will be preparing original design work on projects across all scales as well as utilising 3D software to bring these ideas to life.
The ideal candidate will be an Architect with 2 -5 years post Part 3 experience within the industry that used REVIT/RHINO/AutoCAD and is looking for a role that is creative as well as team focussed with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Original design work on projects across all scales
* Working alongside the team (in line with the company guidlines and style guides) on the date driven design and assisting the Project Architect with drawings and models
* Preparing Feasibility and concept design reports working with various media
* Work on projects that they would never get to work on in a normal UK Architectural Practice
* 2 - 5 years Part 3 experience in an architectural practice and strong concept design work
* REVIT / AutoCAD / RHINO proficiency is essential for this role
* ARB and preferably RIBA registration
* Can showcase an exciting portfolio of concept / completed designs as well as hand sketched examples
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates