Workplace Solutions Engineer
£30,000- £45,000 + Company Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Progression + Great Company Culture
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Support Engineer, looking for a technical and customer facing role to join a small but dedicated team working with latest software and technology in the Workplace Solutions sector.
Despite many companies struggling through COVID, this company did not follow the trend and are in a great financial position. Working with key clients providing their specialist technology, which has only grown in value and demand during the COVID period, it has safeguarded this companies position as a market leader in their field.
In this role, you will be playing a key part in prividing soultions to client issues and work closely with the customer team in implementing the best approaches to issues. As you offer great customer service and strong technical input you will play a key role in representing the company and delivering assistance to key clients across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for I.T. and experience in IT/Software support. You will be able to work well with customers and clients and have strong and natural communication skills combining that with troublehsooting knowledge to provide solutions to client issues. Being a team player is an essential trait.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company, which prides itself on their great culture, in a long term role that offers long term stability and progression.
* Become expert in company applications.
* Provide technical expertise for all questions during the mobilization process and respond to different clients as per their need.
* Identify trends and potential problem sources.
* Determine the root cause of client issues.
* Work with the development team on any issues that arise from client users.
* Degree, in I.T. or engineering/technical field.
* Strong knowledge of hardware/software systems and general strong tech skills.
* Previous experience of line support for software (2nd/3rd).
* Ability to communicate well with external and internal clients and colleagues.