Stockport, Manchester-with international travel
£30-40K plus bonus, benefits , 25 days leave
Excellent opportunity for an engineer/graduate engineer looking for a client facing role with the opportunity to travel internationally, and be trained and developed in an exciting niche area of the power industry.
The company are a growing, established SME manufacturing business with a very impressive client list, who supply products to the power industry.
This position will involve meeting clients and partner organisation across the globe (particularly Asia and the Middle East) and building stronger relationship with the clients. Although its a client facing role this is still very much a technical engineering position.
International Travel will be for circa 60-100 days/year, averaging around a trip for 2-3 weeks every 2 months.
- Full time, permanent role within the manufacturing sector, based in Stockport with extensive international travel.
- Assisting client from a technical perspective by matching the right product to the clients requirements
- Delivering training and product demonstrations.
- Engineering degree , ideally electrical or power based
- Working experience in a client facing technical role such as Sales Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or Applications Engineer
- Strong understanding of a technical systems specification
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to travel extensively
Reference Number: BBBH213703
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.