Air Conditioning Engineer role on offer within a rapidly growing company which can provide you with specialist training, developing your skillset and allowing yourself to progress your career.
Are you F-Gas qualified? Are you looking for a company offering progression opportunities up to Senior Engineer?
This well renowned company specialise in the installation, service and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems to commercial clients across London and surrounding areas. They have experienced a period of rapid growth over the past 12 months and as a result require an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team Service and Maintenance team.
In this role you will cover the Hertfordshire, Essex and London areas carrying out a variety of PPM and service work in commercial and residential locations. For the right candidate, opportunities to progress up to Senior Engineering positions and become involved in the training of other engineers will be available.
The ideal candidate will be F-Gas qualified with some experience in the service/maintenance of Air Conditioning systems and ventilation units.
* Air Conditioning Engineer
* Service and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems
* Working on AHU, VRV, VRF systems
* Progression into management
* £32,000-£35,000 + Progression + Training + Overtime + Van
* Must be F-Gas Qualifies
* Hold a Full UK Driving licence
* Happy to operate throughout Hertfordshire, Essex and London
Job Reference Number: RTR88129b