Air Conditioning Engineer
Covering London (inside the M25) and Essex
£30,000 - £35,000 + Vehicle + Call Out Rota + Pension + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a growing company where you will be working on an exciting new contract while receiving excellent training opportunities.
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer? Do you have experience in service and repairs working on VRVs and multi-splits?
This well-established company provides 24-hour building services maintenance to commercial buildings in London. They pride themselves upon providing a great service to their portfolio of prestigious clients and as a result of winning a new exciting contract, they are looking to take on an additional Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team.
This role will be primarily site based at their newly won contract, however, on occasions will involve travel to other sites. This is a varied role including a range of servicing and repair work. You will also have the opportunity to attend a variety of manufacturers training courses.
The ideal candidate will be F-Gas qualified with a strong background in service and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems.
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Small works, including service, repairs, replacements and new installations
- Covering inside the M25 and Essex
- Manufacture specific training courses
- £30,000 - £35,000 + Vehicle + Call Out Rota + Pension + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
- Must have experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer
- Must have experience in service and maintenance
- Must be self-motivated and hardworking
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.