Working from the Coventry office
Commutable from Birmingham, Rugby, Kenilworth, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Solihull, Lutterworth
Competitive Salary (D.O.E) + Structured Working + Established Company + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Administration Assistant with experience in administrative duties looking to work within a highly skilled close knit team?
On offer is the opportunity to have a long term secure role where you will be working in a well established office. The company are known for valuing their staff and offering a great place to work.
The company specialises in customised solutions to the Metrology market. You will working to support the administration of the calibration laboratory, which will vary from covering reception to assisting warehouse dispatch duties in peak times.
This role would suit a Administration Assistant with experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Answer customer enquiries and advise progress
- Assist with warehouse duties when required
- Maintain office security
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Outlook), experience of SAP would be beneficial
- Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock