Accounts & Customer Service Administrator
£20'000-£24'000 + Holiday + Pension + Training & Development + progression +Company benefits
Andover - Commutable from
Amesbury, Ludgershall, Tidworth, Newbury, Basingstoke, Stockbridge, Winchester,
Eastleigh, Marlborough, Salisbury
Are you an Accounts Administrator with customer Service experience looking for an exciting new challenge, with a rapidly growing company who are fast becoming the number one in their industry?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who, due to both an exceptional product list and unprecedented levels of customer service has rapidly grown month on month since its start up. As such, they offer lots of progression opportunities for their passionate and dedicated team making this a very exciting time to join!
The role involves: reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments and maintaining records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting Admin background and be familiar with bookkeeping. There is also a Customer Service element to this role alongside a variety of general office administrative duties. Resolving customer issues and queries will be a key part of the role as well as offering a first class after sales service.
This role would suit a detail orientated person who has previous experience within an Accounts Admin / Customer Service Admin role, who is looking to work for a well established company who offer a great package alongside extensive long term career progression.
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Reconciling accounts, processing payments and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Resolving queries & managing expectations
- Advising on invoicing & statement queries, promotions, stock availability, prices, deliveries & returns
- General Admin duties
- An excellent communicator who is 100% customer focused & looking to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- A problem solving 'can do' attitude & the ability to speak to both customers and suppliers
- Looking to work for a company who values their employees & who offers long term stability & progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.