2nd Line Support Engineer
£32,000 - £34,000 + Holidays + Training + Pension
An amazing opportunity for an established 2nd Line Engineer to develop in an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for onsite service desk support to the clients customer.
On offer is a role where you will be able to develop and challenge yourself with long - term career prospects
My client is a privately owned company and market leader with different offices across London. They are a multi-million pound turned business and they have a number of well-known customers in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for a 2nd line Engineer to join their London team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing your own ticket desk. The role will require you to be able to manage 2nd line ticket queries efficiently in a fast and busy environment. Any unresolved issues will be escalated to Service Desk Manager or the 3rd line team who will be supporting you.
On offer is a chance to be trained, developed and have the opportunity to progress in the role. This will be an office-based role where you will be expected to come into the office 5 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a 2nd line support role as well as being focused on delivering excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to experience the latest I.T technology, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your I.T career with my client being able to invest on further education.
- Experience working in a service desk 2ndline support role
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 on premise and cloud
- Good customer service skills
- Working in a Managed Service Provider; advantageous
- Experience working in a ITIL framework
- Team player, reliable, enthusiastic and eager to learn
The role :
- Managing own helpdesk to ensure 1st line / 2nd line support tickets are handled
- Providing good customer service to client's customers both verbally and written, so issues are resolved
- Resolving problems and when necessary, consulting with 3rd party hardware and software suppliers
- Working in a team with the Service Desk Manager and 3rd line support team when necessary to ensure unresolved problems are solved.