Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Rise does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information.
2. Rise shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims, demands, expenses, liabilities of whatsoever nature arising where you have supplied Rise with information which is inaccurate, false, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
3. Rise shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, pure economic loss, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or any indirect special or consequential loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of Rise, its employees, agents of otherwise) which arise out of the provision of services by Rise to you.
3. Rise is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge and consent that Rise may store and process your personal details and information in accordance with any relevant data protection legislation and that Rise may use this information for the purposes outlined in these Terms. By using Rise’s services and by registering your details with Rise, you consent to Rise collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you, disclosure of this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process, and the sharing of aggregate information with selected third parties.
4. Other than where required to provide the recruitment services, Rise will not disclose the details and information provided by you to any third party without your consent unless specifically required to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legal request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, where you are an individual, you are entitled to know what information Rise holds about you. Rise asks you to put any request for this information in writing and reserves the right to make a charge for the supply of this information to you up to the maximum permitted by the Data Protection Act.
5. Where such period of time as Rise considers reasonable has elapsed without contact with you, any such personal data and sensitive personal data will be archived or deleted as Rise considers appropriate.
6. Where Rise acts as an employment business on your behalf as a limited company you can choose not to be covered by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.